For Starters: The Turtle Tank is the most economical concrete tank available saving the end user an average of 10% over conventional products supplied.
1. The Turtle Tank has the largest Volume to Surface Ratio of any known tank design or geometric shape.
2. Turtle Tanks can be moved, shipped, and stored in the most efficient manner because they "nest together" and are the lightest concrete tanks made.
3. A Turtle Tank has the largest load capacity of any concrete tank design.
4. Turtle Tanks are made with EnviroMix Concrete, the most efficient means of producing concrete.
5. A Turtle Tank has the highest compressive strength of any known tank design.
6. A Turtle Tank will not float in a high water table.
7. A Turtle Tank is the easiest tank to service; the geometric shape allows septic pumpers to visually see the entire tank.
8. A Turtle Tank has twice the lifespan of conventional concrete tanks.
9. A Turtle Tank is an environmentally sensitive product, the manufacture, transportation, and installation of a Turtle Tank has the least amount of impact on the environment.
10. Turtle Tanks continues to research, design, and develop innovative storage solutions that optimize the use of construction materials and construction methods.
Bonus: The Turtle Tank is designed for an effluent filter; most installations now require this feature. The savings on the Turtle Tank design for this feature alone (because risers are not needed) is often a few hundred dollars.
Introducing Turtle Tanks as a new product for your store.
Traditional Concrete Septic Tanks have typically been manufactured, sold, and delivered by precast companies. There are a lot of reasons why this has been the case.
Traditional Square Septic Tanks are manufactured with very expensive molds, heavy duty equipment, and expensive labour to make a marketable product.
Traditional Square Septic Tanks do not have a high enough profit margin to allow a "middleman" to act as a distributor and receive a reasonable profit.
Traditional Square Septic Tanks are heavier than a standard crane truck can handle safely.
Since Turtle Tanks are cast with economical molds, weigh half as much as traditional tanks, produced for a fraction of the price by contract labour, and can be efficiently stacked in your storage yard; they are well suited for distribution by a Building Supply Store.
There is a wide variety of products and accessories to be supplied with a septic system. This presents a new profit opportunity for your store!
List of Accessories to be supplied as part of a septic system:
4" solid pipe
4" 45 degree elbows
3" solid pipe
3" 90 degree elbows
3" perforated pipe
landscape fabric or building paper
septic field components
What we do
* Manufacturer of Concrete Septic Tanks, 1000 gal. 4540 L
* Concrete and Fibreglass distribution boxes
* 24 hour emergency services
* Septic System installations
* Septic System Design
* Septic System Inspections
* Septic Tank Pumping
* Grease trap pumping
* Sewer line opening and televising
* Sewage & Grinder pump service
* Tank & line locating
* Riser installation
* Maintenance contracts
* Bio-Clean, Enviro-friendly Bacteria, to keep drains flowing freely